SERVICE LEARNING '' MORINGA LEAF VEGETABLES ''

Name : Yoga Kania Cintya Putri

Class : XII MIPA 6

Number : 36

Teacher : Mrs.Diana Herawati, S.Pd.

MAINTAIN ENDURANCE BY EATING

MORINGA LEAF VEGETABLES


Today I feel very happy because I have a plan to teach my brothers how to make medicine and healthy vegetables during this pandemic. Moringa leaves I make fresh vegetables and of course it is good for health. I will teach my two siblings to make this vegetable. They said they never made it and never ate.


The ingredients are very easy and certainly not difficult to find, namely garlic, shallots, Moringa leaves, sugar, flavorings and salt. For my older brother, I taught him to cut onions because he uses a knife so only adults can do it. Then I taught my younger brother how to peel onions by hand. Furthermore, I also taught my sister how to wash Moringa leaves and taste food until the food tasting stage. Then I taught how to turn on the stove, put in the Moringa leaves and add all the spices that have been prepared.












After that it doesn't take long to cook and it's ready to eat. They are very happy because finally they can make Moringa leaf vegetable for the first time. They also said they would try to make it again. With this Moringa leaf vegetable we can all be healthier and our immune system will be more awake. Especially during this pandemic, my family and I invited other neighbors to be able to protect our bodies from all viruses. And with the innovations that I have made, hopefully this can be an inspiration so that we can make more efforts to live healthily but by utilizing the material that is around us.


THANK YOU






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

POSTER OF PROCEDURE TEXT '' DIET FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE ''

SOS4LOVE Project 2020 ( Week 2 )