Hello, I'm Halimahtus Sa'diyah Sumantri from 12th grade language. after I listened to the video that you shared, I really agree with what you researched because in my opinion a lot of both industry and society themselves often ignore the existence of water pollution or waste in the river. Often people just think about how easy it is to dispose of the waste they produce without thinking about the bad effects that will result because of it. Without realizing it, what they do can have a negative impact on themselves. from the video there are also many people who will know how to deal with water pollution, one of which is to raise awareness in oneself. In the video, you should add more details about the dangers of waste they throw away so they will think twice about doing it again.
Hi, i'm Ineke Putri wf from 12th grade language. I totally agree with this topic. because waste is very disturbing, especially for river cleanliness. simple delivery, so it's easy to understand.
Hi,i'm Leny octaviani from 12th grade language. The video is very interesting so it's easy to understand, nowadays a lot of people throw garbage into the river and cause the river to be dirty, so the theme chosen is very appropriate to solve the problem.
Hello I am Winda Ayuni from 12 IBB. I think this topic is very interesting, because river pollution problems are still common today, especially in rivers that are close to production houses. Apart from that, I think this issue is also educating and provides targeted information.
Hello my name is rafidhan an, im grade 12 mipa 8, i want to comment. ur video is very good bro, but there is a missing, namely there are no indonesian subtitles, for people like me who cannot speak english it is very difficult to understand. but still good, sorry for my comment, gudluck bro, thank u
Name : Yoga Kania Cintya Putri Class : XII MIPA 6 Number : 36 Teacher : Mrs.Diana Herawati, S.Pd. MAINTAIN ENDURANCE BY EATING MORINGA LEAF VEGETABLES Today I feel very happy because I have a plan to teach my brothers how to make medicine and healthy vegetables during this pandemic. Moringa leaves I make fresh vegetables and of course it is good for health. I will teach my two siblings to make this vegetable. They said they never made it and never ate. The ingredients are very easy and certainly not difficult to find, namely garlic, shallots, Moringa leaves, sugar, flavorings and salt. For my older brother, I taught him to cut onions because he uses a knife so only adults can do it. Then I taught my younger brother how to peel onions by hand. Furthermore, I also taught my sister how to wash Moringa leaves and taste food until the food tasting stage. Then I taught how to turn on the stove, put in the Moringa leaves and add all the spices that have been prepared. After that it doesn...
POSTER OF PROCEDURE TEXT '' DIET FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE '' Name : Yoga Kania Cintya Putri Class : XII MIPA 6'18 Number : 36 Subjects : English I made the poster above in accordance with SDGS number three, namely "Good Health And Well-Being''. The poster provides guidance on diet for a healthy lifestyle. I see there are still many people who don't pay attention to eating and always ignore it. I hope that everyone in the world will pay more attention to their diet which has been underestimated. And we can be healthy and prosperous human beings.
Teacher : Mrs.Diana Herawati, S.Pd. Name : Yoga kania cintya putri Class : XII MIPA 6 Number : 36 I choose SDGS number 15 Life on land Protect, restore and support the sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, manage forests sustainably, combat desertification, and inhibit and reverse soil degradation and inhibit the loss of biodiversity. Humans and animals depend on other forms of life on land for food, clean air, clean water and to fight climate change. Plants contribute 80% of the human diet. Forests, which inhabit 30% of the Earth's surface, help keep air and water clean and the Earth's climate in balance. The forest is also the home of millions of animal species. However, land and life on land are experiencing difficulties. Cultivable land has decreased 30 to 35 times as fast in history. The desert area is expanding. Animal species are becoming extinct. These things can be changed. We are fortunate that the Sustainable Development Goals aim to conserve and rest...
Hello, I'm Halimahtus Sa'diyah Sumantri from 12th grade language. after I listened to the video that you shared, I really agree with what you researched because in my opinion a lot of both industry and society themselves often ignore the existence of water pollution or waste in the river. Often people just think about how easy it is to dispose of the waste they produce without thinking about the bad effects that will result because of it. Without realizing it, what they do can have a negative impact on themselves. from the video there are also many people who will know how to deal with water pollution, one of which is to raise awareness in oneself. In the video, you should add more details about the dangers of waste they throw away so they will think twice about doing it again.
BalasHapusHi, i'm Ineke Putri wf from 12th grade language. I totally agree with this topic. because waste is very disturbing, especially for river cleanliness. simple delivery, so it's easy to understand.
BalasHapusHi,i'm Leny octaviani from 12th grade language. The video is very interesting so it's easy to understand, nowadays a lot of people throw garbage into the river and cause the river to be dirty, so the theme chosen is very appropriate to solve the problem.
BalasHapusHello I am Winda Ayuni from 12 IBB.
BalasHapusI think this topic is very interesting, because river pollution problems are still common today, especially in rivers that are close to production houses. Apart from that, I think this issue is also educating and provides targeted information.
Hello my name is rafidhan an, im grade 12 mipa 8, i want to comment. ur video is very good bro, but there is a missing, namely there are no indonesian subtitles, for people like me who cannot speak english it is very difficult to understand. but still good, sorry for my comment, gudluck bro, thank u
BalasHapus